Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH3
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 75hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze, Feathering
- Engine Location: Center
This Super Maramu can accommodate up to six. Two double cabins outside the saloon each with ensuite heads and shower compartments. One berth to port in the saloon and one (sea) berth in the starboardside passage to the aft cabin. 7 ft standing headroom and good ventilation through out.
FORECABIN: V berth stateroom with U shape bed and small table. Bed can be made larger with inserts. Access to bow thruster and anchor locker. A hatch and two portholes give light and ventilation. En suite heads compartment to port with electric marine toilet with holding tank, wash basin with shower. Hanging locker to starboard
SALOON: Saloon has U shape settee and dinette table that can comfortable seat six to port and a French love seat and cabinets to starboard. Plenty of storage space under seating as well chest freezer.
GALLEY: The U shape galley lies to port with double sink with pressurised hot and cold water, large front loading fridge. Gimballed two burner gas cooker and oven, microwave, washing machine/dryer and storage cabinet's.
NAV SATION: The navigation station and chart table lie to starboard with electrical board and navigation equipment.
HEADS: Two en suite heads each with wash basin and shower. Jabsco electric marine toilet and holding tank.
AFT CABIN: The master stateroom has large double bed to port and side seating and vanity area to starboard with hanging and storage lockers. Access to heads compartment with electric marine toilet with holding tank. Wash basin with shower.
All berths with fitted sheets and linen. Crockery & cutlery included.
Hot and cold pressurised fresh water system to galley sink, wash basins and showers. Hot water from calorifier heated by engine. All furnishings are beige in colour.
- Cruiseair air conditioning though out boat.
- 24v/220v Dual voltage Dessalator watermaker - only 500 hrs
- Thomson Washing machine/Dryer
- Bow thruster
Located centrally aft of the saloon with easy access from cockpit sole through water tight hatch is the Yanmar 4JH3 TE 75hp diesel engine with 2500 hours. Freshwater cooled via heat exchanger. With an Amel transmission U drive, culminating with a three blade, feathering bronze propeller.
- Onan Cummins 7KW generator 2000hrs
- House Batteries 8 x 100Ah providing 400Ah at 24v (2018)
- 12 volt Engine/Generator starter battery
- 2 x D400 wind generator 2 x 400watts
- 2 x 24v 185w Solar Panels
- 110a/24v Alternator
- Sinewave AJ200 Inverter 24v dc / 220v ac
- 2 x Dolphin Battery Chargers 24v/30a & 24v/50a
- Link battery monitor
- Full shore power system
Ketch rig, deck stepped with Amel electric in mast furling mainsail system and electric genoa furling system. Mizzen has a manual furling system. Double AMEL downwind pole system with complete rigging.
- Mainsail Doyle 2015 - Good
- Jib Doyle 2014 - Good
- Front Ballooner Gatiff 2001 - Fair
- Side Ballooner Gattiff 2001 - Fair
- Mizzen sail Doyle - 2016
- Rocna anchor 33 kg
- 80m chain (2016)
- Delta anchor stainless + chain + rode.
- 2 x Danforth anchors
- Electric windless with control forward and in cockpit with chain counter
- Bimini and sides with back sun cover
- Selection of fenders and mooring lines.
- Swim ladder
- Deck shower
- Inflatable Caribe C9 rib
- Yamaha 9.9 hp outboard
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions
- Rear aft sunbathing cushions
- Passerelle ladder
- Stainless steel arch with davits
- Primary autopilot system Raytheon ST7000 with control unit
- Secondary autopilot Raymarine ST6001 with control unit
- B& G Instruments for wind/depth/speed and anchor chain counter
- Garmin GPS map 4028 chart plotter
- Furuno GPS 80
- Furuno radar
- B&G Hydra relay display
- Navionics chart plotter
- Furuno Navtex NX-300
- Icom IC-7000 SSB radio
- Alphine FM radio/cd player
- 2 x fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
- 8 person Zodiac Liferaft (requires service)
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump
- Emergency tiller
- 8 life jackets, harnesses and PFD’s
- Propane BBQ
- Various Engine spares
- Dive tank and BCD
- Fishing Gear
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Please ask for more info.
We are the second owners of this boat. It has been sailed in the Caribbean Sea on average six months per year - Dec-May. Nada is always stored on the hard and maintained seasonally. She comes with many extras not listed
Built in 2001 in the Amel shipyard in France the hull and deck are one piece hand laid solid fibreglass with iron ballast encapsulated wing keel. The decks are low maintenance faux teak. Last anti fouled 2018
NADA has a United States registration and there are no known outstanding encumbrances.
The company normally acts as brokers for the vendor who unless otherwise stated is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferaft, fire extinguishers and flares etc., are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on board as part of the sale of a used vessel, may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.