Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo Penta
- Rope Cutter: true
- Model: MD 2030
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 29hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 2 Blade
- Year: 2003
The layout offers up to seven berths with two double sleeping cabins separate from the main accommodation. In the forecabin, large double berth with stowage under. Vanity unit to port with washbasin, lockers and shelving. Opening hatch to deck with blind. In the saloon, settee berth to port with dinette opposite; the dinette converts to a double berth. Chart table to port with galley opposite. Eno two burner gimballed gas cooker with grill and oven. Microwave oven. Twin stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressurised water system. 320 litre freshwater capacity. Refrigerator. Separate heads compartment to port with marine toilet, shower and washbasin. Holding tank. Wet hanging locker. Aft cabin opposite with large double berth. Hanging locker. Opening port to cockpit. Webasto diesel fired hot air central heating. Webasto reverse cycle air conditioning to saloon and forward cabin. Curtains, blinds and mosquito nets throughout.
Located under companionway in vented and soundproofed compartment, Volvo Penta MD2030 29hp, three cylinder, fresh water cooled marine diesel engine. Shaft drive to two bladed propeller with circular rope cutter. Single lever engine controls. Full engine instrumentation. 136 litre fuel capacity giving approximately 250 mile range at 6.5 knot cruising speed. Maximum speed under power 7.5 knots.The engine has been regularly professionally serviced.
Sidepower bowthruster, new 2012, with joystick at helm
2 x 12 volt domestic batteries (new 2018)
- Single 12 volt engine battery (new 2018)
- Single 12 volt bowthruster battery forward
Batteries charged by engine alternator
220 volt shore power system with 13 amp sockets
- 220 volt battery charger
- 220 volt immersion heater
Sterling Power Management battery management system with amp hour counter
Battery shunt system
Masthead bermudan sloop rig. Silver anodised aluminium mast and boom by Z Spars. Stainless steel standing rigging, new 2017. Terylene running rigging led aft to cockpit including mainsail reefing, new in 2012. Single line slab reefing to mainsail with stackpack type mainsail cover (2017) and lazyjacks. Profurl C320 headsail furling system, 2016. 2 x Harken 44 self-tailing sheet winches. 2 x Harken 32 self-tailing reefing/coachroof winches. Spinnaker pole with deck stowage. Spinnaker deck fittings.
- Slab reefing mainsail - Jeckell Sails - 2017
- Furling Genoa - Jeckell Sails - 2017
- Delta Fast Set anchor with chain and warp.
- Lofrans electric anchor windlass with warping drum.
- Blue stackpack zipped mainsail cover with lazyjacks, new 2017
- Blue sprayhood with handle, canvas new in 2015
- Blue full cockpit enclosure, 2015
- Blue cockpit dodgers with boat name
- Blue wheel/binnacle cover
- Blue cockpit cushions
- Transom shower.
- Stainless steel transom boarding ladder
- 2 x halyard bags
- White folding cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions
- Winch handle pocket
- Outboard motor stowage bracket on pushpit
- Cockpit spotlight on wandering lead
- Ensign and staff
- Various warps and lots of fenders
- Plastimo compass - on binnacle
- Raymarine ST60 TriData log/speed/echo sounder - on binnacle
- Raymarine ST60 windspeed/direction - on binnacle
- Raymarine ST6001+ autopilot - on binnacle
- Raymarine ES 75 GPS/chart plotter with radar, 2017
- Raymarine Quantum Raydome on mast
- Standard Horizon GX2200 DSC VHF radio with AIS transponder at chart table, all interfaced with plotter
- ICS Nav6 Navtex at chart table
- Clock with barometer on bulkhead
- Sony stereo/CD player with saloon speakers
- Combined hawk and VHF aerial at masthead
- Bow and stern navigation lights
- Deck flood and steaming lights on mast
- White all-round masthead light
- Emergency tiller
- Electric and manual bilge pumps
- Plastimo Dual Sensor gas alarm
- 3 x fire extinguishers
- Single automatic fire extinguisher in engine compartment
- Fire blanket
- EPIRB, 2017
- Various flares, 2018
- Firdell Blipper radar reflector fitted to mast
- 4 x folding harness eyes in cockpit
- Webbing type jackstays
- Deck light
Built by Jeanneau in France in 2003 to a design by Jacques Faroux. White GRP hull with style stripes. Coppercoat hull epoxy/antifoul system, 2017. White GRP coachroof with moulded non-slip decks. Alloy toe rails. Cast iron fin keel with bulb. Goiot wheel steering (leather covered) to balanced spade rudder. Large sugar scoop transom with fold down helm seat for access. Self draining cockpit and anchor well. Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions, and guardwires. Teak hand rails and cockpit seats. Midship cleats. New stern gland, 2018.
The company normally acts as brokers for the vendor who unless otherwise stated is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferaft, fire extinguishers and flares etc., are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on board as part of the sale of a used vessel, may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.