Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Rope Cutter: true
- Model: 3YM20
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 21hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Aluminum, Folding
- Year: 2006
- Engine Location: Center
The Beneteau 323 Clipper has six berths in three cabins with full standing headroom throughout with a maximum of 6' 4".
There are two separate double sleeping cabins, one forward and one aft, both with good sized berths, stowage and hanging lockers. In the saloon there are two settee berths with a fixed dining table with dropleaves. The Saloon has lots of storage behind and below the cushions. All internal lights have been upgraded to LEDs.
The chart table is to starboard with chart stowage and electrical panel. The galley is opposite to port with twin burner gas cooker with grill and oven, large stainless steel sink with 160 litres freshwater capacity supplying hot and cold pressurised water to galley, heads and transom shower, refrigerated cool box. All crockery and cutlery included.
Exceptionally large heads compartment with Jabsco marine toilet with holding tank, shower, washbasin and oilskin hanging locker. Webasto 2000 diesel fired hot air heating with two outlets. Blinds to all hatches and windows.
Large aft cockpit area with folding table, folding wheel and full cockpit enclosure.
Located abaft the companionway, Yanmar 3YM20 three cylinder 21hp diesel engine. Electric start. Freshwater cooled via heat exchanger. Shaft drive to three bladed folding propeller. Spinning disk rope cutter on the shaft. 65 litres fuel capacity, giving an approximately 250-mile range at 6 knots cruising speed. Maximum speed under power 7 knots. Engine last serviced January 2018.
3 x 12-volt batteries (1 x engine battery, 2 x service batteries) charged by the alternator on the engine. Shorepower system with a battery charger. Battery Management system and galvanic isolator fitted.
Masthead rigged Bermudan sloop. Deck stepped Anodised aluminum mast and boom. Stainless steel standing rigging. Rigging last checked inspected in 2016. Terylene running rigging replaced 2016. Rod kicker. Spinnaker deck gear. Slab reefing mainsail with lazyjacks. Facnor SD130 headsail furling system. All lines led aft to the cockpit with 10 x Spinlock jammers.
- 2 x Harken 40 self-tailing two-speed sheet winches.
- 2 x Harken 32 self-tailing control line winches.
- Battened Mainsail, Laminate 2016, condition very good
- Furling Genoa, Laminate 2016, condition very good
- Furling Genoa, Dacron, 2006 condition fair
- Battened Mainsail Dacron, 2006 condition fair
- Cruising Chute, 2013 condition good
- Brittany 16Kg anchor with chain and warp
- Quick electricl anchor windlass
- Self draining anchor locker
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardwires
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Teak coachroof grabrails
- Dune zipped mainsail cover with lazyjacks
- Dune sprayhood
- Dune cockpit enclosure
- Teak folding cockpit table
- Folding Wheel
- Outboard stowage bracket on pushpit
- Transom shower
- 8 x Fenders
- 4 x Warps
- All over Winter cover new 2016
- Dinghy - Waveco Ulrtra 2.5m New 2016
- Cockpit cushions
- Cleaning materials
- 3 x Fire extinguishers
- 1 x Automatic Fire extinguisher in engine bay
- Fire blanket
- Gas Alarm
- CO Detector
- Smoke Alarm
- RORC Offshore flare pack plus anti collision whites with cannister new 2018
- Cockpit harness points
- 2 x Lifejackets with harnesses
- Deck light
- 1 x Horseshoe lifebuoy
- Man overboard rescue sling
- Emergency tiller
- First Aid kit
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump
- Plastimo steering compass on binnacle
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata depth, speed/log on the binnacle
- Raymarine ST60 Windspeed/direction on the binnacle
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot on binnacle (factory fitted)
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter with integrated AIS with 2018 charts
- Raymarine 2KW Radar
- Raymarine 54E DSC VHF with command mic
- Raymarine Dragon Fly 5 Pro plotter, sonar and fishfinder (new 2018)
- CD/Radio with speakers in saloon and cockpit
- Combined VHF aerial and hawk at the masthead
- Tricolour and white masthead lights with LED bulbs
- Steaming light on mast
- Anchor light at top of the mast
- Bow and stern deck level navigation lights
This Beneteau Oceanis 323 Clipper was built by Beneteau to a design by Groupe Finot in 2006. Blue GRP hull with style stripes. Alloy toe rail. White GRP superstructure with moulded non-slip to decks. Cast iron fin keel Spade rudder. Wheel steering with leather covered wheel, which swivels to side for access. Aft self draining cockpit. Teak cockpit seats and transom. Last out of the water January 2018 when the hull was polished, anodes changed and she was copper-coated. A 2013 survey report is available upon request.
In preparing these details we have seen the following documentation:
- Bill of Sale in owners name
- Previous Bills of Sale
- Builders Certificate
- Invoice showing VAT has been paid
- Certificate of Conformity to Recreational Craft Directive
- Invoices for various work completed
- 2013 Survey Report
- Gas safety certificate
- Receipt for rigging inspection
As one the UK’s largest Brokers with over 220 boats for sale we are able to introduce you to Boat Insurance providers that offer all types of Boat Insurance including insurance for Yachts, Sailing Boats, Motor Cruisers, Narrowboats, Inland Waterway Craft, Barges, Houseboats, Speedboats, Rigid Inflatable Boats, Waterski Boats, Jet Skis, Personal Watercraft, Dinghies, Fishing Boats, Commercial Boats, Boats in Build or Refit.
Just call 01634 571605 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request an insurance quote for this boat or your current boat.
Clarke & Carter Kent, through its strategic alliance with Elite Sailing, an accredited RYA training centre, can offer Professional and Leisure qualifications at every level from beginners’ to very experienced for both sail or power. This includes from RYA Day Skipper to RYA Yachtmaster Coastal, Offshore and Ocean qualifications giving you a chance to begin, improve or broaden your knowledge and boat handling skills on its fleet of Jeanneau Yachts and various Motorboats. Elite Sailing are also able to offer RYA DSC VHF Radio, First Aid, and Diesel Maintenance courses as well as one to one own boat tuition.
Please call Elite Sailing on 01634 890512 to discuss your specific training needs. Please quote promotional code CCK1 when calling to receive details of their exclusive offers to Clarke & Carter Customers.
The company normally acts as brokers for the vendor who unless otherwise stated is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferaft, fire extinguishers and flares etc., are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on board as part of the sale of a used vessel, may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
The company normally acts as broker for the vendor who unless otherwise stated is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.